Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Tjioe Linawati & Bobby Tjandra
Dear Lina and Bobby,
This letter follows our meeting on October 10, 2017, during which we discussed your wedding and my professional role in helping you plan it.
It is my understanding that, you will retain me as a Professional Wedding Consultant and Wedding Day Coordinator for your wedding scheduled on Saturday, August 18th, 2018.
Description of Services for Full Wedding Planning is listed here.
- I understand that my role will be that of advisor and coordinator. You will make the actual selections of service providers and I will implement those selections.
- You will make payments directly to the service providers/vendors and not to me. I do not accept any commissions from recommended vendors and cannot guarantee any service provider’s performance or product.
- If litigation occurs, it occurs in the jurisdiction where my office is located and the winning party will be reimbursed for attorney and legal fees and court costs.
- It is your responsibility to provide me with contact names, telephone numbers and any scheduled timetables for all service providers involved in the wedding ceremony/reception no later than 14 days prior to the wedding or upon the signing of this letter.
- It is also your responsibility to notify me of any changes in a timely manner. I shall not be held liable for any changes made by you or your selected service providers.
- I will use my professional judgment when taking action in regard to changes, weather, tardiness, nonperformance, etc. based on the situation, time limitations and/or your wishes.
- In the event a venue coordinator is on site I will work with you and the coordinator as needed.
Fees & Payment Schedule
For my services you will pay me a total of $2,500.00. Payment will be made as follows:
A non-refundable retainer in the amount of $500.00 – upon signature of this letter of agreement.
$1,000 due on July 18, 2018
$1,000 due on August 8, 2018 (ten days prior to your wedding date)
This agreement will terminate automatically upon completion of the services required by this letter of agreement.
Any changes made to this letter of agreement must be made in writing and signed by all parties. You may cancel this agreement, in writing, for any reason. If the wedding is canceled, refunds are limited to unearned fees, funds in excess of unused or non-refundable fees and out-of-pocket expenses. If you cancel less than 90 days before the
wedding – except for the death of a member of your immediate family – there will be no refund. If the wedding is not canceled, there will be no refund.
Acts of God
If an act of God, such as a fire, flood, earthquake or other natural calamity shall cause you to cancel your wedding; I will require payment only for the time actually spent planning your wedding.
Please sign this letter by clicking the link below and return it to me along with your payment in the amount of $500.00 (PAID 10/10/17 TO SINTA **CASH)
I wish you all the happiness in the world and look forward to working with you to make your wedding the most enjoyable and memorable day of your life.
Sinta Penyami Storms