VENDOR’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Setup/ Break Down: All vendors must be set up and ready to sell by 9:45 am the day of Modero’s Food Festival 2018. Vendors may begin setting up at 8:30 am the day of the Festival. Break down can start no sooner than 3:00pm and must be completed by 3:30 PM. No vendor is to close before the official closing time. Sellers are responsible for their selling spaces. *Before leaving, be sure your area is clean and trash-free.
- Staffing: Vendor tables/ booths must be manned at all times and intact until show closes at 3 p.m. Modero and Pecel Ndeso are not responsible for merchandise or display materials.
- Vendor Responsibility: Vendors will be fully responsible for any loss or damage to his or her property by theft, fire or casualty. Modero, Pecel Ndeso and St. Thomas Aquinas expressly disclaims any responsibility for same. Vendors shall be responsible for any damage which may be incurred to the facilities as a result of or in connection with its operation. Each vendor is responsible for the conduct of his employees and/or representatives and activities must not detract from the image or welfare of the festival.
- Vendor Spaces: Vendor spaces will be assigned. Placement and flow will be taken into consideration to provide the best experience for festival attendees. If you have special space needs, please include your request with your application and we will make every effort to accommodate you. Spaces are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Vendors must ensure that none of their display equipment extends beyond the space they have booked; this includes any rails, stands or additional equipment.
- One Business per table: Only one (1) business per table; space may not be sublet or shared without prior approval of an authorized staff of Modero & Company.
- Acceptance: The Modero & Company reserves the right to decline any application for space if it deems such action to be in the best interest of the Food Festival.
- Payment: The full payment is a non-refundable registration fee for the selected space and is due with the submission of this agreement. This fee will be used to cover advertising and other incidental costs associated with the production of this event.
- Electricity: Electricity will be available as a first-come, first-served basis as electricity is not available at all areas. Electrical service requires an additional fee. of $10.
a. Outlets are NOT guaranteed.
b. Extension cords are not included in the fee and must be provided by the Vendor.
- Music: Music will be provided from the stage by Lee Junior Entertainment.
- Tables & Chairs: Each Vendor will receive 1 table and 2 chairs (for indoor festivals). Vendors will have to furnish his or her own chairs, tables, stands, tent or canopy (for outdoor).
- Outdoor vendors: For outside vendors, it is advised to bring along shims, or blocks of wood to level out the tables, since most of the street area is on flat, but un-level ground. All tents and canopies must be secured to the ground using weights/and bags in case of windy weather.
- Cancellation of space: Application fees are not refundable. Modero & Company is not liable if weather or other conditions prevent the Vendor from attending and fulfilling the contractual obligation as a vendor. No refunds will be made forweather, accident, health or other causes for non-participation.
- Indemnification: Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Modero & Company from and against any loss, expense, claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, suits or damages, suits to person or property, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to the operation of the Vendors at the Modero’s Food Festival 2018.
Please CLICK on the link below to register for your table. Completing the registration form means that you have agree to our terms and condition as a vendor at our event. Thank you!