Thursday, September 14, 2017
6:00 to 9:00pm
2nd Annual PAAFF Asian Chef Experience highlighting the top Asian culinary talents in Philadelphia.
Special Chef tasting event with 14 of Philadelphia’s most prominent Asian American & Pacific Islander Chefs preparing tasting sized portions of their best dishes.
This event is an important fundraising tool for Philadelphia Asian American Film Festival’s 2017 fwhile also highlighting the incredible talent and diversity of cuisine within our local community of culinary artists.
This year’s theme is “Asian Night Market!”
Confirmed Chef lineup:
– Master Chef Joseph Poon from Chef Joseph Poon Creations and Events
– Chef Kiki Aranita and Chef Chris Vacca from Poi Dog Philly
– Chef/Owner Romeo Balan from Philippine Smoked BBQ and Grill
– Chef/Owner Ange Branca from Sate Kampar
– Pastry Chef/Owner Anna Chen from A La Mousse
– Chef Manoj Cheringa from Karma Restaurant & Bar
– Chef/Owner Han Chiang from Han Dynasty
– Chef Chris Cho from Seorabol Korean Restaurant
– Chef/Owner Susanna Foo from Suga
– Chef/Owner Moon Krapugthong from Chabaa Thai Bistro
– Chef Dave Lee from HiKori Japanese Street Food & Bar at Chinatown Square
– Chef Thanh Nguyen from Banh Mi Bar & Bistro
– Madame Saito, Chef/Owner from Tokio HeadHouse Catering
– Chef Susi Tan from Panda Cafe
A ticket to the event includes samplings of each chef’s food with complimentary beer & wine.
*Vegan options will be provided by all chefs* Vegan desserts provided by Pure Fare.
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW!!
Mistress of Ceremonies: Denise Nakano, Anchor/Reporter for NBC10
Hamilton Hall at UArts
320 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Tsing Tao Beer